Less-than-Truckload (LTL) Services
Convenient. Cost-effective. Hassle-free. PHTS offers next-day LTL service from Grey and Bruce Counties to anywhere across southwestern Ontario, including Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Brantford, Hamilton, the Greater Toronto Area west of Highway 48, Newmarket, Vaughan and Barrie.
Service Areas & Cut-Off Times
|Service Area||Cut-off Time (EST)|
|Grey & Bruce Counties||12:00 noon|
|Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Brantford and Hamilton||12:00 noon|
|Greater Toronto Area west of Highway 48||12:00 noon|
|Newmarket, Vaughan and Barrie||10:00 a.m.|
All deliveries are made as early as possible the next day between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., depending on the volume of deliveries.
Press 1 for Dispatch
Rates and Charges
Please note that fuel surcharge and all applicable taxes are additional. All amounts are in Canadian dollars.
- Maximum weight: 45 lb per piece
- Base rate dimension: 3.75 cu/ft Example: 18 in/sq = 3.75 cu/ft or 5,832 cu/in
- Over dimension: $0.03 per cu/in will be charged on all cubic inches above the base 5,832 cu/in
- Maximum weight: 2,000 lbs
- Base rate dimension: 72 cu/ft Example 4 ft x 4 ft x 4.50 ft = 72 cu/ft
- Over dimension: $1.05 per cu/ft will be charged on all cubic feet above the base 72 cu/ft
- Over maximum base rate: for weight more than 2,000 lbs but less than 3,000 lbs, a $30.00 charge will apply
- Location: must be from same pick-up or drop-off location
- First skid cost: $75.00
- Each extra skids cost: $45.00
- Applicable rules: The standard skid weight and dimension rules as listed under Single Skid apply to each additional skid.
- Hand Bomb: $25.00/skid charge with a maximum hand bomb package size of 3.75 cu/ft and under 45 lbs
- Tail Gate: $30.00 per location
What can we ship for you?
With door-to-door delivery, over 4,000 square feet of local warehousing space, tailgate service and the qualifications to handle Hazmat Class 7 materials and oversized loads, we can meet all your transportation needs.